Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden:
These roses are from our garden, when you arrange a
beautiful bouquet of roses you may get pricked with a
thorn, but the beauty of the bouquet is worth it. Life
is like that, we have to accept the bad with the good!

"Shall I accept good from God and not trouble?"
Job 2:10

THE BAD WITH THE GOOD
God hands out blessings
To us everyday...
Should we not accept the bad with the good,
The negative things that come our way?

Should we only accept good
From the hand of God
And not expect some cloudy days,
As through this world we trod?

Should we blame God
For the wrong choices that we make?
Shall we turn our backs on Him,
When the wrong path we take?

Should I shake my fist at God,
When it rains on my parade
And not remember sunshine days
Or His comfort when I'm afraid?

There are thorns with each rose,
Stormy days and days of calm
Should we not accept the bad and good
And be thankful all along?

Freda Fullerton
January 18, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment