Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden!
This is me with my two lovely daughters, Janet and Julie.
Julie is on my right. Today is her birthday. I enjoyed my
girls when they where small, but I also enjoy them as friends,
peers and Christian sisters. They have blessed my life!

DAUGHTERS ARE SPECIAL
Daughters are special...
They see from a woman's view
They grow up to be friends,
Who can relate to you.

They grow from needy toddlers
Into difficult teens...
And then womanhood,
Suddenly arrives on the scene.

Mom becomes a friend,
Who has walked the path they walk,
Who has experienced the same experiences,
One, with whom they can talk.

Now, that I have grown older,
It is very plain to me...
I find that I'm the needy one,
The roles have reversed, you see!

Freda Fullerton
January 10, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment