Sunday, April 3, 2011

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden:

Discouragement is one of the devil's greatest tools.
I don't remember when I wrote the poem below or what
inspired it. Perhaps I was feeling discouraged. It has
helped me to reread it and if you're discouraged, I hope
it will help you as well. Blessings on this Lord's Day.

DON'T BE DISCOURAGED

When you're discouraged,
And think all is lost,
Take time to remember
Who died on the cross.
When you are down,
And feeling so blue,
Remember He promised
To be there with you.
When life floods you with trouble,
And you feel washed out to sea,
Just remember the One,
Who hung on the tree.
When you feel, you can't go
Another step of the way,
Just remember, Jesus Christ
Is living today,
And changing the hearts,
Of people, you see...
So don't be discouraged,
He'll not forsake thee.

Freda Fullerton
April 3, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment