Sunday, April 24, 2011

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden:
I hope you're very blessed this Easter Sunday!

As we said yesterday, Roman soldiers and sealed
tombs could not keep him sealed away. This picture
is the garden tomb. As we all gathered inside the empty
tomb, we all sang"Up From The Grave He Arose,"
led by John Free.  It was very moving and inspired
the following poem

THE GARDEN TOMB
They say the garden tomb
Was not where they laid my Lord,
That the facts of history,
Are not of one accord.

But as I walked  in that peaceful garden
And stood within the tomb,
I could feel his presence there,
His Glory filled the room.

I know that he has risen
And lives today, you see,
That's way it's not important,
To know just where his tomb would be.

Freda Fullerton
April 24, 2011

The young man, dressed in white said,
"Don't be alarmed. You are looking for
Jesus the Nazarene, who was crucified.
He has risen! He is not here. See the
place where they laid him. Mark 16:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment