Saturday, April 16, 2011

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden:
This picture is our granddaughter, Katie when
she was little. I made the princess dress for her
birthday and this was her first look at herself.
This is... "Happiness."

HAPPINESS
O! Happiness I sought you in the wind,
That blows gently on my cheeks.
I sought you on the mountains,
With their lofty peaks.

I sought you in the clouds,
That float high up in the sky.
I sought you in the faces
Of the people passing by.

I sought you in the games,
That only people play.
It seemed that I was searching
For you every day.

Then I helped another,
A kindly little deed,
And I started searching
For those who were in need.

O! Happiness I forgot about you,
In my new found glee..
Than I suddenly realized,
That now you found me!

Freda Fullerton
April 16, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment