Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden:
This is our granddaughter, Katie, at Disneyland,when
she was small. I don't think patience would have helped
to pull that sword out of the stone?

PRACTICE PATIENCE
Lord, when I pray for patience
It always seems to be...
You send something difficult,
You seem to challenge me.

When I pray for patience, Lord,
What I really mean to say
Make it easy, Lord...
Let me have my way.

Don't touch my life, Lord,
With any thing unforeseen,
Clear the lines I wait in,
Make all the stop lights green.

Now, about my friends and family, Lord,
Please listen to my plea...
Help then not to be so difficult,
You know it's them... not me.

Now, that it's on paper, Lord,
Written for me to see...
I know that patience comes from practice
As you work Your will in me!

Freda Fullerton
October 4, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment