Saturday, October 15, 2011

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden:
This is a picture of my husband, Jim, by a shaded
creek that runs behind our daughter's house in Kingston
Springs,TN.

HE CREATED ALL
When I view the beauty,
Of this wondrous land,
How anyone can say, "There is no God!"
I cannot understand?

When I look down on a fertile valley
From a mountain peak,
Or walk a dusty lane,
By a shaded creek.

Behold the vastness of the prairie,
Stretching far and wide,
See the power of an ocean
And the foaming tide.

Listen to the gentle rain,
Falling in the night.
Gaze upon a forest.
Dressed in winter's white.

Discover the first flower of spring,
Or the first turning leaf of all..
They tell me that God is alive
And He created all!

Written July 14, 1981
Freda Fullerton
October 15, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment