Saturday, October 29, 2011

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden:
This picture is the rubble that once was the birthplace of my husband,
Jim. The big, beautiful house was moved out and torn down to make
way for a new one. Life sometimes, seems like that. The old fades
away making room for the new, in our ever-changing world!

AN UNCHANGING GOD
It is strange... that God put us in a world
That never remains the same.
Yet, in His Word, he says,
"I will never, ever, change!"

He gives us delightful seasons,
Sunshine, rain and snow
And ever changing scenery,
As through this world we go.

As the things around us...
Move on-move out and die,
We are sometimes left to wonder
About the change... the why?

As I mature and change
And grow older, I do see...
That God in His great wisdom
Is far more wiser than me.

And that He is an unchanging God
In a world with constant change
And we're meant to see the contrast
With confidence in Him to gain.

Freda Fullerton
October 29, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment