Sunday, October 16, 2011

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden:
This is our daughter's. little dog, Cash. He would not
climb those uncarpeted stairs no matter how many
commands were given to him or how much he would
like to see what was on the second floor! Doubt and lack
of trust will cause us to lose a lot of experiences in life!

DOUBT
God, I know You know best,
But You know I like my own way.
If I say, "Thy will be done,"
What will be my lot today?

God, I know I should trust you,
But if I say, "Thy will be done,"
Where will this path lead me?
Will I have to suffer some?

God, You have said, "You love me,"
And you gave Your Son to die.
But if I fully trust You...
What will I have to deny?

God, You have said, "You will be with me,"
That I'm engraved upon the palms of Your hands,
So, Your grace will surely cover...
All my doubts of Your commands!

See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands.
Isaiah 49:16
Fred Fullerton
October 16, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment