Friday, October 21, 2011

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden:
This is a quaint little church in Concord, MA. I think
the church may have some connection to Louisa May
Alcott. We toured her home and the surrounding area
a few years ago and this picture was among the pictures
taken in that area.
I love small, country churches and I always wonder about
the history of the people who have worshiped there.

A PRAYER FOR HEALING
Father, I pray for healing
Of the broken spirits today,
For the emptiness of souls..
The ones who've lost there way.

You are the great Physician,
Wounded souls are Your expertise.
You long to heal each one.
You long to bring them peace.

You are the mender of broken hearts
You are the potter of broken clay.
You put together the shattered pieces
And heal them in every way.

You light this world of darkness,
For those who are slaves to sin.
You stand at the open door.
To welcome each one in!

Here am I! I stand at the door and knock. If
anyone hears my voice and opens the door,
I will come in. Revelation 3:20

Freda Fullerton
October 21, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment