Thursday, October 6, 2011

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden:
We had a lovely rain yesterday. This is a Kinkade print.
The picture depicts a rainy day. There is two people with
umbrellas a women and a little girl with a pink umbrella.
You can barely see her. She is on the left.
One early, rainy morning I was driving down a local street
and saw a lady with a pink umbrella. It was such a bright spot
on a gloomy morning that it inspired the following poem.
Be a bright spot in someone's gloomy day today!

PINK UMBRELLA
I saw a pink umbrella
On a gloomy, rainy day.
A very cheerful color.
It chased the gloom away.

It reminded me of a pink sunset
On a stormy sea...
And it seemed to say
Cheer up... take a look at me!

I like a spot of color,
Not all black and white
And I thank God for each color
That makes this world so bright!

No comments:

Post a Comment