Sunday, September 4, 2011

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden:
This is Thomas kinkade print. God showers us with blessings
all the time, but sometimes we're like the woman in the picture,
we wear an umbrella over our lives and fail to look up and see
the blessings he showers down upon us!
"I will send down showers in season; there will be showers of
blessings." Ezekiel 34:26

SHOWERS OF BLESSINGS
I will send down showers of blessings
To those that follow Me,
Showers of love and mercy,
I will bestow on thee.

I will call you My child
And lavish you with love,
There will be showers of blessings,
Sent from My storehouse above.

I will make you an heir to My Kingdom,
You will be part of My royal family,
There will be showers of blessings,
This I do decree.

Not because you are wise or good,
Not because of who you are, you see,
There will be showers of blessings,
Because you follow Me!

Freda Fullerton
September 4, 2011  

No comments:

Post a Comment