Friday, September 30, 2011

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden:
This is Janet, our first born. The picture was taken in April of 1955
She was two months old. Parents and grandparents that see their
new born child for the first time, know that there is a bit of heaven in
the miracle of each child.

I BELIEVE IN HEAVEN
I believe in heaven,
Because of what I see on earth.
All the beauty and the wonder
God created at its birth.

I believe in heaven,
For I have seen the face
Of a little new born baby,
God's miracle... God's grace.

I believe in heaven,
Because there's no accident that can
Claim all the glories of this earth;
It must have come from the Master's Hand.

I believe in Heaven,
Because heaven dwells on earth, you see
In all the love that abounds...
In those who love me!

Freda Fullerton
September 30, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment