Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden:
This is Flamingos at San Diego  Zoo. God's creation
praises him by just being, even the wonder of the creation
of man, but man has tried very hard to destroy, rather than
preserve the beauty God has created!
Today's poem was taken from Psalm 9

LET PRAISE REMOVE DOUBT AND FEAR
I will praise You O Lord,
I pray that You be near.
My heart is Yours O Lord,
Let praise remove doubt and fear.

I will tell of Your wonders.
I will rejoice in You.
I will sing praises to Your Name
As each day, my faith You renew.

You are the refuge for the weak.
A balm to weary minds.
In Your Name I will trust,
Even in troubled times.

The hope of the afflicted will not perish.
The needy You have sought.
You keep safe those who trust You
And You forget them not!

Freda Fullerton
September 28, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment