Sunday, September 25, 2011

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden:
This is me, reading a poem at a Memorial Day church service
honoring our fallen heroes. Today's poem is taken from Psalm 141
"Set a guard over my mouth O Lord, watch over the door of my lips."
Psalm 141:3

SET A GUARD OVER MY MOUTH
Set a guard over my mouth.
Over my lips, Your watch keep.
Protect my heart from evil.
You, make my life most complete.

Keep my eyes always on You,
O Sovereign Lord, I pray.
Keep me safe from snares
And evil plans today.

In you I take refuge,
Against those who do wicked deeds.
It is You who comes to my rescue.
It is You who fulfills all my needs.

Freda Fullerton
September 25, 2011

My prayer (not original) "Please God, make
my words sweet today... for tomorrow I may
have to eat them."

No comments:

Post a Comment