Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Freda's Garden:

Welcome to my Garden:
This was a first day of school for our son, John and the neighborhood kids.
John is on the far right. "Time gets away!"
Today is the first day of school for many on the west coast, so today's poem
is a prayer for all the children that are in school today.

A PRAYER FOR BACK TO SCHOOL
Father, they can't pray to you
When they're in school today,
So I'm praying for them...
Please hear what I have to say.

I ask for Your guidance,
For each boy and each girl.
I ask that You protect them
From the dangers of this world.

Even though You will not be welcome,
I beg You to be there,
To be their guard and shield,
This is my constant prayer.

Guide them in their travels.
In each school may there be peace.
Give hope and reassurance
For the biggest to the least.

Freda Fullerton
September 6, 2011

 

No comments:

Post a Comment